WELCOME everyone to my 6th flight in 2018. On 17th January, I flew Cathay Dragon (former Dragonair) from Naha, Okinawa (OKA) to Hong Kong (HKG) on their refurbished Airbus A320-200. My seat was 30A, an emergency exit seat, was available for USD50 or HKD390, though I reserved it for free due to my Oneworld sapphire status.
Cathay Pacific Group’s major rival- Hong Kong Airlines flies 2-3 times daily between HKG and OKA, whereas Cathay Dragon only flies 3 times a week with a mixture of their Airbus fleet: A320-200, A321-200, A330-300.
Some travellers flying between the cities may choose to have a stop at Taipei due to competitive prices offered by China Airlines and EVA Air.
Some useful information:
Airline: Cathay Dragon (KA)
Flight number: KA379
Aircraft type: Airbus A320-200
Aircraft registration number: B-HSR
Origin: Naha Airport, Okinawa, Japan (OKA / ROAH)
Destination: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG / VHHH)
Flight date: 17-01-2018
Flight duration: 2.5 hours
Future flight reviews include:
– Qantas A330-300 Hong Kong to Melbourne (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Melbourne to Adelaide (economy class)
– Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong (business class)
– Malaysia Airlines A330-300 Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Cathay Pacific A330-300 Adelaide to Hong Kong (economy class) – return
– Cathay Pacific A350-900 Hong Kong to Brussels (business class)
– Cathay Pacific A350-1000 Hong Kong to Taipei (economy class)
– Cathay Pacific A350-900 Taipei to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Hong Kong Airlines A330-300 Cairns to Hong Kong (business class)
– Hong Kong Airlines A330-300 Hong Kong to Gold Coast (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Adelaide to Brisbane (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Brisbane to Cairns (business class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Gold Coast to Adelaide (business class)
– British Airways A319 Brussels to London Heathrow (Club Europe)
– British Airways A380 London Heathrow to Hong Kong (Club World)
You may find flight reviews on British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Malaysia Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Cathay Dragon and Qantas on my channel.
Please SUBSCRIBE for more aviation related videos 😀
One World Flyer 😀