Apart from the Kowloon Walled City, what else do you know about Kowloon City? This time, I’ll show you all the must-see attractions and hidden gems in Kowloon City, and one of Hong Kong’s best kept secrets, To Kwa Wan.
1. Kowloon Walled City Park 00:17
2. Thai Restaurants 00:53
3. Pre-war Shophouses (Tong Lau) 01:10
4. Relics of the Song Empire: Sung Wong Toi & Hau Wong Temple 01:27
5. Stone Houses Family Garden 02:03
To Kwa Wan:
6. 13 Streets & Cattle Depot Artist Village 02:20
7. I-feng Mansions 02:58
8. Old Stores 03:13
9. To Kwa Wan Market & Tin Hau Temple 03:26
10. Hoi Sham Park 03:45
This video would not be completed without the generous help of my friend, Kantian, who went to a number of places in this video with me and helped film some of the footages (especially the awesome drone shots).
Subscribe for more videos about best things to do in Hong Kong!
Follow me on Instagram:
Historic photos used are found on wikicommons
Music: Uplifting Corporate by Sokolovsky Music